Join The Team
We're building a company people love- not just the ones that work with us as clients but also our team. A company that will stand the test of time and build long lasting relationships with people. So we choose our people wisely, invest in them, and optimize for their long term happiness.
If you are interested to become a part of a workforce where ambitions fly high, Please apply here.
- 10 years of experience in .NET technologies
- ASP.NET MVC 4+ and web services - proficient
- Proficient in SOLID principles
- Must have worked as an architect on web based products
- Should have good communication skills
- 3 Years Experience
- ASP.NET MVC 4 and above
- jQuery and Bootstrap
- Good knowledge of CSS 3 and Responsive designs
- Proficient in C# 4 and above
- Candidates with only knowledge of Webforms need not apply.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL.
As the Social Media Executive your day to day activities will be a split between tagging and response management. Tagging implies going through all the mentions/buzz on overall digital platforms and assigning a right sentiment and bucket to it. The role would also entail replying to queries and complaints on brand’s social media accounts. You will help ease the manager’s work load by keeping the social media manager abreast with developments on the client’s social media chatter. Job Description:
- Good communication skills both reading and writing
- 6 days working for flexible shifts from 8 am to 4 pm, 4 pm to 12 pm, 12 pm to 8 am
- Basic computer knowledge
- Bucketing feedback from online users
- Replying to complaints and queries on social media
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter & other social media sites
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn