We are looking for DBA who’ll be responsible for Creating and maintaining database standards and policies, supporting database design, creation, and testing activities, Managing the database availability and performance, including incident and problem management, administering database objects to achieve optimum utilization.
SQL Server DBA duties and responsibilities:
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
SQL Server DBA Requirements:
- BCA in Computers, B.Sc. in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers Strong
- 2-3 years of hands on Experience.
- Relational Database Management System RDBMS knowledge and experience.
- Hands on experience on SQL DBA activities.
- Experience on clustering always ON mirroring is desirable.
- Good knowledge gained from experience in Microsoft SQL Server versions 2014 is required.
- Good understanding of the concepts of Operating Systems is required.
- Maintain strong knowledge and ability within core SQL Server technologies including backup and restore and deployment of databases, and associated SQL Server utilities.
- Monitor and maintain support for SQL Server-based jobs to identify success or failures troubleshoots and debugs any issues.
- Monitor SQL queries, MS and create alert scripts for SQL related tasks.
Location – Mumbai
We are looking for SQL Developers who are responsible for developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases. Development often consists of designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions.
SQL Developer roles & responsibilities
- Develop backend data for web applications, data storage for large businesses and organizations, and relational databases
- Write SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data.
- Conduct troubleshooting on databases and applications. This can be a long and time-consuming process, involving data validation and extensive testing to ensure that the database systems and access programs meet the end-user’s specifications and requirements. When data is migrated to a new server, the SQL developer needs to ensure that the information is intact, correct, and accessible.
- Troubleshoot database programs and operations. In this aspect of the role, the SQL developer needs to manage data and log files to ensure that they are stored separately, eliminate any instances of file or index fragmentation, and check for data corruption. This is a highly time-intensive part of the SQL developer’s role and requires great attention to detail.
- constantly seek out methods to better handle data and increase system efficiency.
SQL Developer Requirements
- BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- 2 to 3 years
- SQL performance tuning.
- SQL design skills.
- An understanding of relational theory.
- SQL refactoring skills.
- Experience with XSLT, Functional programming, NoSQL technologies.
- Set theory.
- Knowledge about window functions and CTE
Location – Mumbai