Your job as a Sales Manager is to identify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. This role revolves around good communication and so your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
Skills and Experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales.
- Young, energetic and aggressive sales professional.
- Experience in digital marketing ecosystem or sold social/automation platforms.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Negotiation skills.
- Team player.
Is this you?
Are you a dynamic individual with a varied perspective and a zeal to craft a bright career?
Then have no second thoughts and drop in your CV at email@example.com