- Real-time tracking.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints.
- Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content.
- Fast thinking individual who can create content on a variety of complaints, queries or requests.
- Ability to propose logical solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively.
- Sets processes in place for managing the key tasks.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms and other applications.
- Encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company's services.
- Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Taking care of all deliveries of the client as per SLA.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong grammatical knowledge and keen attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- The ability to collect and analyze data volumes to derive the right insights.
- Team players.
- Good time management and proficient with MS Office.
- Good knowledge about social media platforms.
Is this you?
Are you a dynamic individual with a varied perspective and a zeal to craft a bright career?
Then have no second thoughts and drop in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org