How Locobuzz CX Helped India’s Leading Private-Sector Bank Become Customer-Friendly
Established in the 90s, this BFSI client is India’s leading private sector banking and financial services company with a banking network of 5500+ branches across 2,917 cities/towns. They provide a wealth of financial products and services focusing on operational excellence and serving the customers efficiently.
Banking and Finance
Reduction in workload with automated modernized workflow
Less First Level Response (FLR) time
Sentiment score uplifted
Saving time and automating customer service as much as possible were the bank’s primary objectives.
The bank intended to:
- Saving time and automating.
- Customer service as much as possible were the bank’s primary objectives.
- Stream ORM processes to boost response rates.
- Identify business opportunities to drive customer acquisition and improve ROI.
- Capture customer feedback in local languages from tier 2 and tier 3 cities.
- Monitor and track marketing campaigns, competitions, and subsequent responses to make appropriate alterations.
- Manage and averting crises through timely intervention.
- In order to improve the overall TAT scores and increase engagement at scale, the bank leveraged Locobuzz’s 24/7 ORM services that helped address 4.5 lakhs mentions per month.
- In order to engage at scale with online customers, the bank harnessed the AI-led Single Smart Response Engine (SSRE, a feature that automates responses to customers based on their query and intent within 1 second.
- To visualize real-time market and customer insights, the bank used Locobuzz’s The Digital Command Centre and derived value from over 15 product and campaign reports per week in multiple languages.
- Locobuzz built reports using real-time data points on various metrics, enabling the bank to make data-driven, insight-oriented business decisions.
Start Growing with Locobuzz
Increase the lifetime value of customers’ work with Locobuzz Unified Digital Customer Experience Management Platform and build strong relationships with consumers instantly.
Locobuzz made several value-added benefits to ensure the brand got what they were looking for.
The brand increased their rate of lead generation, reaching a minimum of 700 new leads per month across verticals like personal loans, credit cards, etc across all their social channels.
The brand raised their Sentiment Uplift score to 47, which was a 35% increase.
The dashboard displayed online funds and business insights in real-time, mapping mentions against 50+ products and 850+ subproducts to gather indirect but valuable customer feedback
And much more!
Locobuzz has been trusted by many Fortune 500 and Marquee brands across India and the globe for its robust
secure and reliable customer experience platform. Sign up with Locobuzz today and transform your customer experience journeys!
Find out more, get the complete case study
Download the case study to know how Locobuzz transforms the brand’s customer experience.