What is a Customer Engagement Platform and why is it necessary for interaction?
A Brand’s image is primarily based on customer interactions. As a brand, how you engage with your customers and how they perceive your brand, makes your brand extraordinary. Your competitors may use your features, software, functionality, and sometimes even your strategy, but they cannot replicate the experiences of your customer and how they recognize you as a brand.
Therefore, every brand is determined to provide personalized, constant and relevant communication to their customer across all touch-points to make their customer engagement a top-notch game. Therefore, companies incorporate powerful customer engagement platforms to get a holistic view of their customers
What is a customer engagement platform?
It is a system that helps companies manage, analyze,and optimize complicated customer relationships. Such a platform assists the brand to store all their customer databases and interactions and utilize it to deliver automated personalized messages to the customers through multiple channels and devices.
This ensures the brand’s authenticity to the customers, and they connect with it. The data logged in CEP includes –
- Customer’s device
- Preferred channel of communication
- Purchase history
- Customer support ticket status
- Social media updates and activities
- Social media conversation
- Live chat request
- Marketing models
- Customer support and help desk
- Sales databases.
As a result, enhanced customer satisfaction, sales growth, and retention. The benefits of using a customer engagement platform are –
- Uninterrupted and positive experience throughout the customer’s purchase journey.
- Solidifying customer’s sentiments about your brand.
- Improved productivity, and effectiveness by centralizing all the customer interaction data at one place such as a cloud-based CRM, and automate manual and redundant processes of the teams.
- Centralized comprehensive data and insights to help target customers according to their purchase behaviours, likes, interests and preferred channel for communication.
- Empowers team collaboration by providing desired visibility in the functionality of all teams; enabling them to address customer needs with one perspective.
- Digitalization and automation that helps companies to communicate and engage with the consumers based on their activities and preferences over omnichannel platforms.
- Streamline proactive communication and updated information via conversational AI-driven chatbots, email, and FAQs with potential customers.
Why is a customer engagement platform necessary for interaction?
A successful customer engagement leads to customers’ response to a campaign, referrals, or purchasing a product. However, customer engagement is more than communicating with customers, it’s about customer loyalty and establishing a long-term customer relationship with the brand. It can be measured in four attributes – Active, emotional, rational and ethical engagement.
Accordingly, companies can determine their response management strategy which includes omnichannel solutions, transparency, customer’s participation, information across all touch-points, demonstrating agreements with employees, customers and clients, etc.
Locobuzz provides personalized customer engagement by analyzing streaming data, tracking sentiments, and brand mentions. Companies can perform their strategy based on a detailed understanding of their business objectives and customer expectations. Here are some reasons why it is necessary for interaction –
Start a Free Trial
Explore Social Listening Tool, Brand Mention , Brand Monitoring Tools
Customer support over multiple channels.
Encourages customers to self-serve.
Knowledge base and avoid repetitive responsesresponse.
Easy to use and deploy
Several customer engagement platforms have PR capabilities, it highlights the brand mentions for the companies to particularly understand the sentiments of the customer and respond accordingly. This means it can monitor online brand reputation and accordingly notify the sentiments of the customer in the order of its urgency so that companies provide a timely response.Bold360, Astute solutions, Locobuzz are a few of the platforms that provide instant identification of top queries affecting your brand image and timely responses for resolving queries.
Customers expect a connection with the brand, as well as a seamless personalized experience regardless of their channel. A customer engagement platform provides necessary tools to achieve that and prioritizes the customer experience in the customer’s journey, which ultimately adds benefits for customers and companies as well.A well-adjusted CEP unified all the customer data so that all the teams can operate efficiently providing s vices to the customer across all channels without any interruption.