Table of Contents
We actively campaign on Social Media for mainly three things: visibility, new customers, & business ROI. It’s a space where you can actually convert millions of data points into actionable insights.
Let’s dive deep into essential KPIs bifurcated into three tiers to track Social Media Campaigns effectively.
- Tier 3: Activity
Your campaigns are ineffective without activity. The likes, shares, and impressions are prime.
- Likes: Your content efficiency and campaign attractiveness are determined by this component.
- Reach: Defined by how many unique users have seen your post, this component indicates the visibility that your campaign has gained.
- Impressions: Attributes the capacity of your advertisement/campaign to impress your audiences.
- Tier 2: Action
There is no result without action. In this stage, your shares, comments, and engagement are prime.
- Shares: Indicates that your branding and communication have connected with your audiences.
- Comments: Probes actionability. To make things smarter, compliment it with Sentiment Analysis, enabling you to analyze what consumers actually feel about your service or brand.
- Engagement: Higher the engagement, greater the interest. Also gives you key insights on potential conversions.
- Tier 1: People
“When you have no one to buy, the business will die”. Here comes the most important benefit of Social Media Campaigning; reaching the right people at the best time and choosing the best social market space.
- Right Platform: Each platform has its own benefits. Connecting the campaign agenda to the right platform is key. Interconnecting every platform with a singular motive but different approaches will enable an omnichannel way to drive more traffic and enhance awareness among various segments.
- Page Visits: After promotions and audience targeting, if you have an increased number of profile visits you know your campaign has the potential to acquire new customers.
- Audience Growth: This is the periodic overview that enables measurement and ROI over Marketing and Brand performance. A higher growth percentage doesn’t only increase the customer database but also amplifies the brand’s popularity on social platforms.
Social Media is where your online Marketing, Branding, & Customer Service can amplify Offline Sales.