8 Best Customer Support Software Platforms
Great businesses understand the importance of having loyal customers. If you are a business owner, you want to do the same. But how? Having a strong customer support software system is an effective way to create a loyal customer base.
A customer support software is a set of tools used for collecting, managing, and responding to customer support requests. This software allows you to offer support to your customers quickly and efficiently.
Table of Contents
What are the Benefits of using a Customer Support Software Platform?
As your business grows, the customer base increases too. You will need a customer support software system to continue performing your operations smoothly and improve customer loyalty. Here is how it will make these things easy for you and your team:
- Its features, such as saved replies, automated workflows and tagging, saves a significant amount of time for your team and lets them focus on solving customer problems
- It organizes customer insights by identifying, collecting and organizing helpful feedback, bug reports, feature requests and more
- It promotes collaboration between multiple teams of support, enabling them to handle a more extensive customer base by offering features such as automation and third-party integrations
Our 8 Top Picks of Customer Support Software Platforms
With several customer support software platforms present in the market, choosing the one that is best for you is challenging. Therefore, we did our research to present you the best platforms with proven results in various businesses.
FreshDesk is among the most popular customer support service software in the market. It is a cloud-based service desk solution. More than 1 million businesses, including HP, Panasonic and American services, use FreshDesk. It is considered suitable for all kinds of companies.
- It has collaboration, ticketing, AI, field service and automation features
- It streamlines all of your customers’ connections in a single location
- It has two support plans: Omnichannel and help desk
- It is easy to set up, manage assets and generate reports in FreshDesk
- It allows you to install add-ons instead of paying extra
Locobuzz is India’s leading Customer Experience tool along with customer support software. It allows you to leverage the power of AI to facilitate the seamless integration of data and resources. In addition, Locobuzz offers user-friendly and data-enriched tools for customer experience. It is packed with workspaces that will help you manage your social media without stress.
- Has unique features such as auto-tagging, agent performance, searches and direction to the reports’ posts
- Offers seamless third-party integration with social media platforms
- Assists you in managing ORM
- Has competition bench-marking features
- Enables two teams of support to work together
- Provides complete omnichannel solutions for your business
Help Scout is considered best for all-in-one and on-the-go customer support. It allows you to respond to all your current and future customers. It is simple to set up and runs quickly. In addition, it offers you to choose from a variety of plans and also lets you customize one.
Why Help Scout:
- Offers one centralized tool for managing both emails and live chats
- Helps build customizable help centres with Docs
- Lets your team answer frequently asked questions with saved replies
- Has pre-built reports to track your team’s performance since day one
- Has excellent support – it is responsive and accurate
LiveAgent has a different approach than other customer support software platforms. It takes a gamification approach to customer support, making it fun for your team. The team will earn rewards and points through task competition.
- Boosts team productivity by offering integrations with other platforms and tools
- Manages all customer requests for numerous channels in a single platform
- Provides social media integration for time-tracking audit logs
- Combines emails, calls, and social media into a unified dashboard
ZohoDesk is popular among sales-focused teams and is known for its CRM. ZohoDesk is the ultimate customer support software system for SMEs who are looking for inexpensive SaaS tools. It has a wide range of these tools. It is among the best B2B Customer Service Software.
- Offers strong integration to standardize & optimize your support process
- Has a highly customizable and comprehensive support system
- Lets teams analyze their performance accurately and in real-time using its precise time tracking features
- Offers AI self-service- though it is limited to its paid plan
- Has other features like chat, phone integration and a shared inbox
Zendesk’s expertise lies in providing customer support for businesses with large teams. It is suitable for large groups due to its complexity and overall cost. However, its lower price plans lack features like customer support, phone and chat.
- It allows you to manage Email, Twitter and Facebook conversations
- It also has a ticketing feature
- It’s higher-cost plan will let you manage chats and phone conversations
Deskero is a customer support software system that comes at a great price. Suppose you want to create exceptional personal relations with your customers. In that case, Deskero is the platform because it has features like multi-channel support, integrated live chat, social media integration, and a knowledge base.
Why is Dekero best for you?
- Time Efficient
- Offers customizable interface and database
- Cost effective
- Easy-to-use interface
HubSpot is the popular choice for small and medium-sized businesses when it comes to custom software. Its free plan with all the basic features is what attracts SMEs. One of the best b2b customer support software, Hubspot, is highly scalable.
What makes it desirable?
- It has lead generation tools such as live chat and web forms
- It offers add-on premium features that start from $45
- It enables smooth integration to other platforms such as sales and marketing hubs
- It also integrates your calendar and email account, helping you run sales campaigns
How to Choose the Best Customer Support Software for you?
Just like same size of the clothes don’t fit everyone, the same type of customer support software cannot fit every business. But with proper understanding and analysis you can choose the best-fit software to fulfill your requirements. Here are some steps that will help you make the right choice of customer support software.
- If you’re a small team with a limited budget, expensive systems might not be the best choice
- Understand your goals and the work you’re trying to accomplish. On its basis, narrow down the possible options
- Identify the must-have features for your organization. Do you want social-media integration, AI, or chat?
- Understand the customer base you’re working for. Is it a small group or large? On which platform is your customer base active the most?
Our final advice would be to make an informed and thoughtful choice. We understand that it can be pretty challenging to find budget-friendly and has all the necessary features. But a wrong tool can result in dire consequences such as mismanagement and unsatisfied customers. You definitely wouldn’t want that. We hope this article helps you find your enterprise’s best customer support software system.