How Chatbots Reduce Sales Efforts So You Focus on Conversions
AI-enabled chatbots have taken over businesses as they easily automate repetitive tasks. According to a study by Grand View Research, the global chatbot market will reach USD 1.25 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 24.3%!
Chatbots have emerged as an incredibly powerful marketing tool helping businesses improve customer engagement and qualify leads. Here’s what chatbot marketing is.
What is Chatbot Marketing?
- To implement chatbot strategies for marketing, you should do the following: Personalize conversations to make customers feel connected.
- Understand the context of conversations for increased effectiveness.
- Engage with customers in real-time.
Benefits of Chatbot Marketing
Customers prefer brands they can easily communicate with whenever they want. Chatbots are the perfect agents for businesses looking to scale marketing strategies.
Chatbot marketing campaigns, when well-configured, elevate the ability to engage potential customers browsing through your website or social media.
With the help of chatbots, you can convert dormant users into quantifiable leads following which the marketing team can pass it on to the sales team. You can achieve all this without increasing the size of your teams!
The following are some advantages of chatbots for marketing:
- Increases lead generation
- Boosts customer engagement
- Time and cost-efficient
- Provides quick responses
- Collects data for analysis
6 Ways Chatbots Enhance Digital Marketing Strategies
1. Qualifying and Increasing Lead Generation
2. Schedule Meetings
3. Enables Placing Orders
4. Personalized recommendations & discounts
5. Expand Brand Reach
6. Sharing New Developments, Releases, and Upgrades
How Locobuzz Helps
Start a Free Trial
Explore Social Listening Tool, Brand Mention , Brand Monitoring Tools