Top 30 Women Entrepreneurs in India
Women Entrepreneurs are amazing people with a constant will to succeed despite coming from various backgrounds and professions. They are reinventing the very definition of entrepreneurship through ground-breaking technological advancements and leadership in a sustainable fashion.
This blog is a loving homage to these avant-garde individuals who have defied prejudice. They’re not just taking the well-traveled route; they’re also blazing brand-new ones. They serve as a reminder that women are not only engaging in entrepreneurship but also leading it, defining trends, and realizing their aspirations.
Chitra Gurnani Daga
Farah Nathani Menzies
Dr Florida Tilton
1. Aditi Gupta - The Co-founder of Menstrupedia
2. Chitra Gurnani Daga - The Founder of Thrillophilia
3. Falguni Nayar - The Founder of Nykaa
4. Farah Nathani Menzies - The Co-Founder of The Mumum Co.
5. Dr Florida Tilton - The Founder of Biozone Research Technologies
6. Ghazal Alagh - The Founder of MamaEarth
7. Hemalatha Annamalai - The Founder and CEO of Ampere Electric
8. Indra Nooyi - The Founder & CEO, PepsiCo
9. Kanika Tekriwal - The Founder and CEO of JetSetGo
10. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw - The Chairperson & Managing Director of Biocon Lmt
11. Khushboo Jain - The Co-Founder and COO, ImpactGuru.com
12. Meghna Agarwal - The Co-Founder of IndiQube
13. Mehak Sagar - The Co-Founder of Wed Me Good
14. Naiyya Saggi - The Founder of BabyChakra and Co-Founder of The Good Glamm Group
15. Namita Thapar - The Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals
16. Neha Motwani - The Co-Founder & CEO of Fitternity
17. Ritu Kumar - The Fashion designer
18. Richa Kar - The Founder of Zivame
19. Radhika Aggarwal - The Co-Founder of Shopclues
20. Sairee Chahal - The Founder of SHEROES.in
21. Shubhra Chadda - The Co-founder of Chumbak
22. Sneha Chaudhary - The Co-Founder of Zolo
23. Suchi Mukherjee - The Founder and CEO of Limeroad
24. Suchita Salwan - The Founder and CEO of Little Black Book
25. Swati Bhargave - The Co-Founder of CashKaro
26. Tanvi Malik - The Co-Founder FabAlley and Indya
27. Upasana Taku - The Co-Founder of Mobikwik
28. Vandana Luthra - The founder of VLCC
29. Vani Kola - The Founder of Kalaari Capital
30. Vineeta Singh - The Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics
In the vast landscape of female entrepreneurship in India, these remarkable women represent just a glimpse of the indomitable spirit and boundless potential that exist. Their journeys inspire us to shatter the glass ceiling, defy limits, and forge our own paths to success.
Whether it’s Vandana Luthra, who founded VLCC in 1989, or Indra Nooyi, who scaled the corporate ladder, their stories underscore that our aspirations should know no bounds. They exemplify the transformative power of women to shape diverse sectors and the future of our nation.