Table of Contents
Customers generally research a product on multiple channels like Google, mobile apps, social media, live chat, business websites, and offline stores. Most businesses generate leads when customers connect with them through these touchpoints.
When businesses incorporate an Omnichannel Strategy, they experience smooth Customer Engagement and Retention. This results in increased sales as customers purchase and spend frequently creating an Omnichannel Customer Experience.
What’s Omnichannel Customer Experience?
Omnichannel customer experience is the online interaction of individual customers over multiple channels as part of one uninterrupted customer purchase experience.
These channels are connected with promotions, sales, customer care support, and in-store experiences so a customer can effortlessly switch from one channel to another.
For instance, Decathlon provides online shopping as well as a store pick-up facility. According to Google, omnichannel customers have 30% more lifetime value than those using a single channel.
One great example of Omnichannel Marketing Strategy is Amazon. What began as an online marketplace started providing users with an omnichannel experience. Consumers got access to their profiles through the Amazon website, mobile app, Alexa devices, and smartwatches! They also offer an in-store experience with the Amazon Card where buyers can make a purchase virtually anywhere.
Along with Placing and Tracking Orders, Amazon also provides home deliveries. Its omnichannel approach is seamless because if the customer wants to repeat the order or add new products, they can do so manually via smartphones or Alexa.
Why Is Omnichannel Customer Experience Important?
An omnichannel customer experience strategy can considerably influence customer convenience and business sales conversions providing a bird’ eyes view of your customer’s journey. Customers who frequently use multiple channels to communicate with companies have a 250% higher purchasing frequency rate than single-channel users. An omnichannel experience creates 30% more valuable customers due to two main protocols:
Personalized experience through the medium of their choice. Whether it’s shopping online or in-store, or connecting via live chat, customers can simultaneously use these options to fulfill personal needs.
For example, if you’re in a Nike store, you can show the employees a picture of the Nike shoes you found on its website and help them look for the same. This improves personalized customer experience and enhances the chances of potential customers to buy the product.
Customer loyalty due to the exceptional customer experience obtained via omnichannel interaction. Customers are happy when a brand provides uninterrupted customer service. This results in one-time customers become regular or improved Customer Retention.
Omnichannel CX vs. Omnichannel Marketing
In simple terms, omnichannel marketing is sending promotional messages to users and focusing on branding consistently across several interconnected digital and conventional marketing channels. For instance, when a customer abandons a product in the cart, they may receive constant email reminders and retargeting advertisements on Facebook or Instagram.
An omnichannel experience entails a multi-channel strategy for business sales, customer care support, customer retention, and marketing. For example, Starbucks cards. Customers can use Starbucks card, which is linked to the mobile app, website, and in-store services to buy Starbucks items and get rewards. If a customer uses the card via one channel, it automatically and immediately gets updated across the other Starbucks channels.
Locobuzz provides a complete omnichannel solution and enables brands and businesses to produce an overall view of their consumers. It pays attention to customer feedback and responds to concerns and queries in real-time from a single dashboard. Also, it develops the brand as consumer-centric by streamlining its actions from one multifeatured interface. Locobuzz mainly focuses on social listening, customer profiles, effective contextual engagement, modern communication, and ticket management.
How Locobuzz Helps?
Here’s how Locobuzz can be a reliable platform for businesses and brands to create a seamless omnichannel customer experience and improve sales and customer retention.
- Creates an uninterrupted experience on phone by making your website/app mobile-friendly with large and attractive visuals along with uncomplicated navigation to guide mobile users to find what they are looking for instantly.
- Focuses on customer understanding and provides a personalized experience at all the possible steps by incorporating social listening tools to collect insights and generate a detailed customer profile.
- Creates an effective contextual engagement by providing quick access to the customer history of interaction, data, and insights. This aids in easily identifying the customer journey stage all at once on a systematic ticket-view timeline.
- Collects data and statistics from various social network APIs for structuring data, verifying email addresses, birth dates, and unstructured data, customer interests, likes, etc.
- Coverts customer interaction into tickets so that a dedicated team can further address it on priority through powerful escalation models and ticket workflows. This guarantees timely assignment, query resolution with the help of various automated features and improves TAT scores.
- Manages user data by sorting through and classifying the ‘important data’. As it will systemize all information collected from several social webs to enhance the potential of personalization. It will simplify the scaling of marketing efforts, and target the right customers, at a perfect time.
- Actively engages with users across multiple channels to enable user-generated content, upgrade SEO, improve referrals, user screen time, and conversions. It uses techniques like social contests, interacting with users regarding ratings, feedback, reviews, and rewards for users for cross-promotion.
- Uses technologies like video chat, voice calls, chatbots, and social listening tools that help customers connect with service agents.
- Pays attention to all the feedbacks collects reviews and invites customers to rate their experiences online. They also generate a popup that allows users to rate their experience and write comments and suggestions.
Omnichannel customer experience is the future of sales. Since it’s an online process, users expect a fast and effortless way to purchase products regardless of channels. Locobuzz equips brands to provide their customers with unified solutions and extensive customer care experience across multiple channels and devices. This improves customers’ encounters with the business and brand and increases sales.