Why User Interface + User Experience = Customer Experience
What is customer Experience?
User Interface linked with User Experience is the definition of Online Customer Experience.
What is a user interface?
Imagine roads without signboards, ATMs, or pitstops; what would navigation from point A to B feel like? That’s exactly the case for the online marketplaces where you standout with three unique attributes:
- Your Brand Voice
- Your representation and offering
- Your website/application navigation
Now, another aspect that holds value is how your brand’s communication, representation, and navigation motivate a customer and probe a transaction. How do you effectively lead customers to a transaction?
Here comes user experience!
User Experience (UX) is personal to each customer where eventually every sight has to be interconnected for a subscription or purchase. User Experience depends on three crucial triggers:
- Your pre-purchase services
- Your application integrations
- The capability of your offerings to be immersive
As individual as it is, UX depends on basic psychological needs: an atmosphere filled with unique and catchy colors and descriptions that reveal enough information, and seamless, boundaryless, wayfinding.
How to enhance cx?
CX depends on how you treat customers and establish loyalty. Here, we characterize customers as the child; highly impatient, and in sheer want of personal attention. So, what do you do?
- You respond to their queries quickly and effectively
- You acknowledge them with gifts
- You remain always available for their whims and fancies (pre and post-sales)
- You handhold them while they choose something into their shopping bag and probe options
- You deliver great videos, captivating and clickable contests so that they are always entertained
- And you always listen, to what influences them
In the online space, UI+ UX = CX. User Interface is the hardware User Experience is the software. Customer Experience is the processor performance. All combine to deliver great application support and long-lasting usage.
Therefore, you should keep your brand interface updated with different personas of user experience catering to new trends. As a result, your Customer Experience will be dynamic.