Why User Interface + User Experience = Customer Experience
What is customer Experience?
User Interface linked with User Experience is the definition of Online Customer Experience.
What is a user interface?
Imagine roads without signboards, ATMs, or pitstops; what would navigation from point A to B feel like? That’s exactly the case for the online marketplaces where you standout with three unique attributes:
- Your Brand Voice
- Your representation and offering
- Your website/application navigation
Now, another aspect that holds value is how your brand’s communication, representation, and navigation motivate a customer and probe a transaction. How do you effectively lead customers to a transaction?
Here comes user experience!
User Experience (UX) is personal to each customer where eventually every sight has to be interconnected for a subscription or purchase. User Experience depends on three crucial triggers:
- Your pre-purchase services
- Your application integrations
- The capability of your offerings to be immersive
As individual as it is, UX depends on basic psychological needs: an atmosphere filled with unique and catchy colors and descriptions that reveal enough information, and seamless, boundaryless, wayfinding.
What also helps is a chatbot. It makes customers feel that you have a person to guide you throughout the online brand experience. This brings us to that quality that sums it all: Customer Experience.
How to enhance cx?
CX depends on how you treat customers and establish loyalty. Here, we characterize customers as the child; highly impatient, and in sheer want of personal attention. So, what do you do?
- You respond to their queries quickly and effectively
- You acknowledge them with gifts
- You remain always available for their whims and fancies (pre and post-sales)
- You handhold them while they choose something into their shopping bag and probe options
- You deliver great videos, captivating and clickable contests so that they are always entertained
- And you always listen, to what influences them
In the online space, UI+ UX = CX. User Interface is the hardware User Experience is the software. Customer Experience is the processor performance. All combine to deliver great application support and long-lasting usage.
Therefore, you should keep your brand interface updated with different personas of user experience catering to new trends. As a result, your Customer Experience will be dynamic.