The Top 12 Most Disliked Youtube Videos in India
Most Disliked Youtube Videos in India
Name of the Video
Youtube Channel Name
No. of Dislikes
Info Bells Telugu
Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes
“Badshah – Genda Phool”
Sony Live Music
1. Sadak 2 Trailer Star Studios (13M)
2. "Lakdi ki kathi" by Jingle Toons (7M Dislikes)
3. "Wheels on the Bus" by Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes (6M Dislikes)
4. "Humpty the train on a fruits ride" by Kiddiestv Hindi (6M Dislikes)
5. "Mr. Faisu’s Exploring Shillong" by Mr. Faisul (3M Dislikes)
6. "Aaja Beta Carry Teko Roast Sikhaye! By Kunal Kamra (2.3 M Dislikes)
In this particular video, comedian Kamra chose to dive into a critique of Nagar’s comedic approach. Kamra’s contention was that Nagar gained his fame primarily through a rather direct and, according to Kamra, crude style of humor – one that predominantly involved profanity and insults. In Kamra’s eyes, this approach didn’t align with his definition of genuine comedy, and he expressed his opinions candidly.
However, Kamra’s attempt to shed light on his perspective didn’t resonate well with the viewers. Instead of sparking a nuanced conversation, the video was met with swift and overwhelming backlash. Within a mere day and a half, it accumulated a staggering 1.5 million dislikes, a testament to the vehement disagreement of the online audience. As time progressed, the dislike count continued to climb, reaching 2,.3 million and showing no signs of slowing down. This incident illuminates the vast disparity in humor preferences among viewers, highlighting the subjective nature of comedy. What one person finds amusing, another might find offensive or simply not entertaining.
7. TIKTOK VS YOUTUBE By Awez Darbar (796K Dislikes)
8. Badshah - Genda Phool By Sony Live Music (637K Dislikes)
9. SIMMBA: Aankh Marey Lyrical By T-Series (634K Dislikes)
10. Chal Chal Gurram by Telugu Rhymes for Children (375K Dislikes)
11. Freak Penne – Oru Adaar Love Muzik247
12. Amir Siddiqui reply to Carry by Team Nawab
Being in the limelight on social media often means facing both praise and criticism. This holds especially true for the social media stars in India, where fame can come overnight, but controversies are never far behind. As we’ve delved into the world of YouTube’s most disliked videos in India, it’s clear that people’s opinions are as diverse as the content itself.
Despite the dislikes, these videos and their creators are an integral part of the lively online community. They not only provoke discussions and debates but also play a role in shaping the ever-changing digital landscape. The relationship between creators, viewers, and the content that connects them is complex. It’s a mix of love, hate, and everything in between, making the digital era truly fascinating to witness and be a part of.