As a microservices lead, you are required to build software systems that have well-defined interfaces. The selected candidate will have to write modular and reusable code. The candidate
will be responsible for giving quality results to big enterprise projects. You should also be able to use your analytical, dev-ops and programming skills to analyze and build data-driven solutions. We are looking for candidates with a wide range of technical competencies including coding languages, databases, dev-ops, and reporting technologies.
- Understanding of Business use cases and building Restful API.
- Design, Deployment, and maintenance of .net core applications.
- Deployment and maintenance of applications on AWS and other development servers.
- Design and develop Microservices systems with .net core or python
- Communicate with the product manager, to understand the technology thoroughly
- Perform unit and system testing
- Understand business requirements and create plans accordingly
- Work in an agile environment
- Perform threat and risk assessments
- 6-8 years of demonstrated experience as a senior software engineer/microservice
- Minimum 2-year experience in working with AWS.
- Understanding of data pipelines and should have worked with large volume streaming data.
- Hands-on experience with the RESTFUL-api
- Proficiency in .net core programming (minimum 5 years). Heterogeneous programming experience.
- Proficiency with Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Experience with Git and version control best practices
- Hands-on experience in working with Docker, postman, Redis RQ.
- Understanding of REST concepts, Ability to consume third-party libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of both structured and unstructured databases (SQL, MongoDB,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the programming field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 6-8 years of experience in software development
- Deep understanding of SQL, nosql, Redis, Docker etc
- Fluency in a programming language (C#)