We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join our team as an inside sales team leader.
We are searching for a driven hunter who will thrive in an environment that requires one to be responsible for a singular focus on selling a new business product.
- Analyze and identify how Locobuzz can eliminate our international and domestic clients engagement and retention challenges
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Business Development Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with Marketing team to drive inbound leads
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Preferred Experience (not mentioned above or in the JD):
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation and prospecting role. SAAS/B2B background gets an advantage
- Experience in generating leads for Marketing and Branding solutions
- Exposure to international business
- Data Mining & Data analyst
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Bachelors degree.
We need a Dynamic individual who is ready to take on the challenging role of driving sales for our Customer Experience Management Suite. We are looking for a hands-on person who is well versed in selling SaaS services(B2B Sales), understands Customer Engagement, Analytics and is comfortable learning new technology.
- Generating new business and achieving targets in predefined territory
- Identifying and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders as such CXOs, CMOs, CEO, CTO etc.
by informing about the Product Value addition
- Identify sales leads, pitch to new clients, product demo
- Create trial account for the prospects if required
- Making proposals and ensuring the closure of deal
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Participate in Events and Webinars to build contacts with the Prospect/Clients
- Updating the CRM on real time basis
- Identify new channels for Product Selling
Skills and Requirements:
- Young/energetic and aggressive sales professional
- Experience with digital marketing ecosystem or sold social/ Automation platforms
- A deep understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Team player
- Graduate/MBA in Marketing/Business Analysts/International Business