Table of Contents
The importance of WhatsApp cannot be understated. WhatsApp, owned and operated by Facebook, isn’t your standard social media channel. Unlike Facebook or Twitter, which allows users to openly interact with anyone they wish to, including celebrities and politicians, WhatsApp only allows you to reach out to people who are in your phone book. But, despite that, WhatsApp is a treasure-trove of data and consumers looking to brand out and find new products and services.
There are numerous ways to leverage WhatsApp for your Customer Engagement and Satisfaction needs which, over time, enhance your Customer Experience (CX).
So, what are some of the benefits of integrating WhatsApp into your business services? Let’s have a look!
- Largest possible user base. It has close to 500 million users in India alone!
- It is private (only between the brand and the user). No one wants to wash dirty linen in public or openly share details of a potential undecided customer.
- Read Receipts: Brands can’t be held hostage by SMS providers. Users can be held accountable for readability.
- A WhatsApp bill is as legal as a hard copy.
- Missing UX elements: For the love of God, get some elements from messenger into it. Image carousel, quick action buttons! You have won the game., but without this, it’s not a great CX.
- Approach to market: Limiting control to people who actually have been selling SMS to sell this will just not work! Make it democratic to have the API before Apple or Google beat you to the advantage!
Even while they implement these changes, it’s still a great platform to engage with customers.
Locobuzz helps you create a seamlessly versatile CX. Our WhatsApp integration services add value to your CX with a well-balanced AI and human interface. So, what are you waiting for? Switch to a uniform and adaptable platform and leverage the art of building stronger relationships!